Reflexology for Stress and Stress
Reflexology, sometimes called"energy medicine," is another health practice involving the application of force to specific pressure points in your hands and feet. This is normally done without the application of oil or lotion. There are many who believe that reflexology can be a viable treatment for several ailments. However, this practice is not recommended for some of the following:
- Chronic pain - This should not be combined with conventional medicine, especially for chronic pain. Reflexology, as stated before, doesn't treat illness or pain; it only corrects the imbalances within your body systems that are causing the pain. A balance on your nervous system, hormonal system, immune system, and cardiovascular system are essential to the healing of any disease, including pain. Applying pressure reflexology can actually aggravate pain, just as if it were the part of the body where the pain was originating from.
- Stress - If you suffer from anxiety, you may experience reflexology as a complication. Reflexology allows for increased blood flow, which offers relief from stress and increases your body's ability to heal itself. But if you suffer from anxiety, you should first ask your doctor for the appropriate treatment. Reflexology isn't a cure for stress. It's simply another way of managing your anxiety by increasing blood flow.
- Stress - Stressful symptoms can be relieved by applying reflexology. You can enhance the quality of your life by reducing anxiety, tension, and nervousness. Stress can interfere with your concentration and cause aches and pains throughout the human body. Reflexology can help alleviate these symptoms and promote relaxation in your nerves and muscles. Massage enhances the relaxation benefits of reflexology, therefore effectively speeding up the effects of reflexology.
- Anxiety - Reflexology can also relieve pain. Your feet are a sensitive part of the body. When you apply pressure on your feet, you're transferring energy from your hands to your feet. This transfer of energy relieves tension, improves circulation, stimulates nerves, and promotes relaxation. Reflexology can also relieve pain due to muscle stiffness and spasms.
- Tinnitus - Some people today suffer from tinnitus, which can be an annoying ringing sound that could only be heard by the person who's affected. For others, tinnitus can be a symptom of many problems, or may even be a sign of serious disease. A reflexologist can often discover the reason for tinnitus and teach you how you can control it. Reflexology can increase blood flow to your ears, thus helping to decrease the noise. The results can be relaxing, however you will have to continue the reflexology techniques on a regular basis to get the maximum benefits.
- Reduce Anxiety - Stress and anxiety may result in a number of other health issues, including digestive problems and lower back pain. Reflexology can help you relax your body and your mind. By increasing the blood flow in 출장안마 the human body, reflexology can reduce pain and promote overall wellbeing. In addition, it can decrease anxiety and stress. Your stress level and your life quality can affect every area of your life.
Reflexology can benefit you in several ways but shouldn't be undertaken as a stand-alone therapy. You should always consult with your doctor prior to starting any bodywork or massage therapy to make certain that it won't interfere with any existing drugs or illnesses you may be suffering from. Always keep in mind that Reflexology is a holistic form of alternative medicine, so it shouldn't replace the advice of your medical professional. However, if you do decide to pursue Reflexology as a part of your routine medical care, you can reap the benefits by feeling good about your body, being more conscious of its systems and organs, and decreasing the anxiety and stress in your life.